NAME: Mr Mam Sambath
COMPANY: Development and Partnership in Action (DPA)
ADDRESS: #69z, Street 450, Sangkat Toul Tompong 2, Chamkar Mon
CITY: Phnom Penh
PHONE: +85523216369; +85512779734
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
DPA organises activities related to CSR as follows:
• Conduct research on CSR mapping and produce white book on good CSR Practice in Cambodia
• Integrate CSR into the draft policies and guidelines in Cambodia (EIA Guidelines, Environmental Code)
• Develop capacity building on CSR guidelines, responsible investment, and business and human right with communities, CSOs, and provincial authorities
• Organise public forum on best practice of CSR and responsible business and human right responsible investment of agribusiness and mining companies
• Hear citizen perception of the current CSR practices of agribusiness and mining companies
Development and Partnership in Action is a Cambodian Non-Governmental Organisation, which has been active in Cambodia for over 30 years.
DPA facilitates target communities to tackle issues as diverse as gender equality, community resilience, natural resource management, and promote corporate social responsibility (CSR) practices in Cambodia in the sector of agri-business and extractive industry (EI).
DPA works through engaging in dialogues with government and relevant stakeholders in relation to policies on EI and Environment Safeguards, building common understanding of CSR and sustainable investment, and engaging with private sector for responsible investment on agribusiness and EI sector.
DPA has three main programme areas: Integrated Community Development Programme (ICDP); Partnership Programme (PP) and Development Education and Advocacy Programme (DEAP).
DPA operates programme in Ratanakiri, Mondulkiri, Stung Treng, Preah Vihear, Kampot, Svay Rieng, Battambang, Banteay Meanchey, Pursat, Kandal, and Siem Reap.