#7D Russian Boulevard
Cambodia Chamber of Commerce Building, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: 023 888 181
Fax: 023 882 961
Contact name: Keam Kimba
EZECOM was founded to serve the rapidly expanding business and home user market in Cambodia. Launched in 2007, EZECOM has since become a leading provider for a wide variety of innovative communication services. EZECOM’s mission is “To be Cambodia's premium solutions provider of communication services through constant innovation & improvement while contribute to society”.
Our CSR aims to embrace responsibility for the company's actions and encourage a positive impact through its activities on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and other members of the public.
We have made the commitment to use the power of technology to help communities thrive and enable people to achieve their potential continues to drive our work. One of our most important goals is to expand access to the benefits of digital technology beyond our clients, to reach those who are in need.
Furthermore, we acquired two main certifications namely UN Global Compact and Friends International Child Safe. So far, we have established and supported numerous charity events and projects that aimed at improve education, technology and responsible business such as Secure Heritage project, EZECAMPUS, Technovation, BarCamp, She Investment Web Portal, EZECOM Networking Night and more.
MEMBER’S INTENDED CONTRIBUTION
- To help enlarge and extend CSR platform by promoting EZECOM’s CSR platform membership to public and stakeholders.
- To continuously promote the idea of responsible business by good practice and self-assessment in CSR platform
KEY CSR POLICIES
Donation and partnership policy: goes over the different kinds of monetary and/or service aid EZECOM provides.
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness.