Thalias Hospitality co. ltd
Name: Thalias Hospitality co. ltd
Address: N52-N56 Sothearos Boulevard, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Province / Capital City: Phnom Penh
Phone: 016 795 888
Your Email: Arnauddarc@thaliashospitality.com
Contact's Name: Clémence Fournier
Phone: 069 809 888
Your Email: email@example.com
Background: Thalias started operations within the hospitality industry in January 1997. As a leading company in the Cambodian hospitality industry with about 500 staffs, Thalias is owning and operating five well-known brands within the kingdom : two fine-dining restaurants (Topaz and Malis); Arunreas – a small luxury hotel; and a dine-in & take out French gourmet shop Khéma. There are many other projects under development.
Our mission: To excel in all our hospitality ventures by consistently exceeding our customers’ expectation; nurturing our golden rule “Treat others the way we want to be treated”; seeking out the best possible support for our produces from our partners thru good understanding of mutual interests; providing substantial return to our shareholders; to "grow from within” in an environment we help to improve for the benefit of all.
Our vision: A public company for the people by its people that is leading in its industry thanks to the solid reputation of its brands; its ability to reinvent itself in fast changing environment, its responsibility toward the society which it can impact positively thanks to its strong financial bases.
MEMBER'S INTENDED CONTRIBUTION
For Thalias group being a member of the CSR platform is the opportunity to professionalize our practices.
Thalias group is willing to share its experience and CSR activities but also to learn about CSR best practices and meet others with similar issues and concerns.
As a company Thalias has a CSR responsibility and we wish to integrate CSR in our sustainable strategy.
We would like to raise awareness and advocate to see how CSR can be integrated into management practices.
Thalias business eco system is composed of many partners, suppliers, customers, employees and communities. Thalias CEO Mr. Arnaud Darc has leadership positions in key professional and business associations to service the community, such as Presidency of the Eurocham, Presidency of CHA, Presidency of CRA, Founder and Board member of CTF, Co-Chair Group B for GPSF in Tourism, Board Member of Cambodia Sight Association, and Chairman of HR committee in EC.
Thalias as member of the platform will help to achieve CSR platform objectives on the implementation of the CSR framework by the Royal Government of Cambodia and to help professional, companies and engage individuals to change the behavior of corporations (trough workshop, events, promote CSR best practices, guidelines and tools).
1. MOU on Partnership in Education with PSE Institute, School of Hospitality and Tourism
2. Memorandum of Understanding for Academic cooperation between Thalias Co., Ltd and National Polytechnic Institute of Cambodia (NPIC), Cambodia to support educational activities between both parties.
3. Main sponsor and organizer for the “First Fundraising Gala, Exclusive Beauty of Paris”, presented on 13th November 2015, with an ambitious goal to raise significant financial support for the PSE vocational training program and ultimately empower and raise awareness on the importance of access to education.
4. A contribution of USD$ 10.000 charity sponsor to Union Youth Federation of Cambodia (UYFC).
5. Sponsor to Kampuchea BALOPP Organization “Youth Development through Rugby” organization that is providing access to sports and group activities on a weekly basis to more than 600 children.
6. Sponsor to support France Volontaires Cambodge during the Journée du Volontariat Français every year.
7. Platinum Sponsor to Cambodia Tourism Federation (CTF) for the Cambodia National Hospitality Competitions 2014.
8. Sponsorship agreement with Neak Moneang Phat Kanhol Foundation (NPKF) who granted TOPAZ the status of “Charity Sponsor” in the Gala evening in honor of His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni of Cambodia, to celebrate his 12th Anniversary of coronation, on October 26, at the Chaktomuk National Theater
9. Appreciation and special thank from The National Committee for Coastal Management and Development to THALIAS Hospitality for main sponsor in the organization of the First International conference on Cambodian Costal area development, hosted by The Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Land Management, Urban Planning & Construction, on 23 December 2016 at Sokha Resort, Preah Sihanoukville.
10. Participation to the Cambodia Tourism Federation Clean and Green City monthly actions.
11. Sponsor to Cambodia Restaurant Association (CRA) for the CAMFOOD CAMHOTEL 2014.
12. Group Health Insurance provided to all Company’s employees.
13. Anti-Drugs Awareness and Prevention Program
14. THALIAS joint with CARE on setting and implementing the policy against Sexual Harassment at Work place, aims to help all staff feel more secured and more protected and response to gender based violence in workplace.
15. Eco-Business Outstanding Awards for Tourism : Environment Award